Looking for a change in your career?As a partner of the most successful companies in Germany, Experis is the clients first choice in precisely tailored human resources management, recruitment and project support in the sectors Engineering, Healthcare and IT.
Our client and Global Player - not only in the telecom business - is currently looking for a Cyber Security Architect (m/f/d) in Brussels/Belgium.
About the Position:
- Demonstrate transparency to existing and potential customers by showcasing own coompanies approach to security in products and solutions.
- Consult into the company organisation on a range of cyber security issues providing feedback and guidance on industry best practice.
- Brief existing and potential customers on the companies approach to security in products and solutions.
- Effectively communicate with individuals and groups within customer organisations at all levels; from security engineer to CTO level.
- Prepare presentations and demonstrations that communicate company´s capability in cyber security including their approach to the secure development lifecycle (SDLC) including secure design, testing and assurance activities.
- Host technical hands-on exchanges with customers in a dedicated test environment. This is likely to include security testing as well as demonstrating the security architecture of products or solutions.
- Study the company approach to cyber issues, from design through to testing. Provide open and frank feedback to customers about companies capability in key areas.
- Provide consultancy and best practice advice to own R&D development teams as appropriate.
- Identify potential gaps in the company approach to secure development, providing remedial suggestions to HQ as required.
- Gather feedback from customer interactions to provide feedback to R&D teams as well as HQ on any issues arising from demonstrations.
- Undertake continued professional development, ensuring that skills remain relevant in the fast-paced cyber area.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Have a long list of experience working in cyber security or engineering capacity
- Be degree educated, preferably in a relevant subject
- Have a sufficient level of understanding in 4G/5G and fixed broadband telecommunications technologies
- Have excellent communication skills; the ability to be frank and honest while being factual and earnest
- Have experience in pitching or demonstrating to senior, high-profile customers/stakeholders
- Be prepared to learn and absorb a significant amount of information in a short period of time – familiarisation training will be provided by the company
- Be currently eligible to work within the European Union
Contact:If this is of interest to you, please send us your CV (incl. all necessary contact details [name, address, telephone numbers, Email]) referring to the JObtitle and relevant contact person. Please refrain from sending several attachments. We look forward to receiving your application.
Even if We live diversity and equality of opportunity - this job request a permanent work permit in the EU. All person related formulations in our job advertisements are considered to be gender neutral.
Fragen zu dieser Jobanzeige?
Hier ist der/die persönliche Ansprechpartner/in:
Petra J. Stotz
Kronprinzstraße 24, 70173 Stuttgart
(0)711 - 94 54 57 -17