Looking for a new project?As a partner of the most successful companies in Germany, Experis is the clients first choice in precisely tailored human resources management, recruitment and project support in the sectors Engineering, Healthcare and IT.
Our client is currently looking for a Product Analyst (m/f/d) in Kleinmachnow.
- Analysis of conversion metrics on different sites & devices
- Generate insights and derive recommendations critical to business success, including: conversion funnels and user behavior
- Evaluate and implement reporting for internal success metrics (business and product related metrics) monitor products
- Discuss insights, present recommendations and findings for product, Dev and UX team
- Defines success metrics for new products / features
- Embedded analyst working very close as part of a fully staffed team with product managers, UX designers and engineers
- Definition and Quality Check of tracking for onsite products
- Create reportings for the Product Teams, e.g. monitoring dashboards
- Close collaboration with local analytics teams
- Enable product managers to make data driven decisions
Experience and Qualifications:
- Several years track record of web analytics experience or ambitious working student
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Business, Engineering or another quantitative field
- First experience with web analytics tools (GA, Webtrekk, …)
- AB/Multivariate Testing
- Manipulating large data sets
- Data querying languages (SQL) would be helpful, but not essential
- Visualizing data do drive business actions (e.g. Dashboards)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- First touchpoint and knowledge about tracking definition and implementation with respective tools such as GTM (Tag Management)
- Excellent communication (written/verbal) and presentation skills in English (German is desirable, but not a must)
- Comfortable in ambiguity, shift priorities quickly, while maintaining a high degree of organization and control
Contact us:If this is of interest to you, please send us your CV (incl. all necessary contact details [name, address, telephone numbers, Email]) referring to the project name and relevant contact person. Please refrain from sending several attachments. We look forward to receiving your application.
We live diversity and equality of opportunity. That is why we enable equal participation for people with disabilities and encourage everyone to apply. All person related formulations in our job advertisements are considered to be gender neutral.
With over 40 years of experience in recruiting in the specialized business areas of IT, Engineering and Healthcare, Experis stands for three fundamental values: Experience, Expertise, Excellence. Get to know us and your possibilities!