Looking for a new project?Welcome to STEGMED!
Stegmed GmbH is a brand of Experis GmbH in the field of healthcare.
Experis is the world leader in recruiting highly skilled professionals with over 40 years of experience. With its unique expertise and focus on the specialist areas of IT, Engineering, Finance & Accounting and Healthcare, Experis offers clear advantages to both applicants and companies.
We are looking for a well-known pharmaceutical company in the Biberach area
Project Coordinator (m/f/d)
About the Position:
- A demanding and varied project for our customer with good prospects
- A solid induction including a godparent model
- Excellent training opportunities in the context of the activity
- Remuneration under the collective agreement BETV Chemie, from the 1st day on
- An excellent working environment at our customer including the equal use of all social facilities (Company restaurant, medical service, if needed childcare facility, etc.)
- Compiling of cell culture data in reports in English language (e.g. Development Reports, Process Characterization and Validation Reports)
- Visualization of cultivation and product data using advanced software tools (e.g. spotfire) and data storage systems (LIMS)
- Interpretation of cultivation data of fermentation processes (cell growth, product formation, metabolism, product quality)
- Interpretation of data may include the use of advanced statistical tools like software for DoE or MVDA analysis
- Communication at project related interfaces with departments for downstream development, analytical development and regulatory affairs
Experience and Qualifications:
- Diploma or Master Degree in (Bio-)Process Engineering or Biotechnology
- Experience in data analysis and use of according software, very good knowledge with MS Office
- Good knowledge with GMP
- Fluency in spoken and written English and German
- Proactive and well organized working manner Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently as well as in a team
Contact:If this is of interest to you, please send us your CV (incl. all necessary contact details [name, address, telephone numbers, Email]) referring to the project name and relevant contact person. Please refrain from sending several attachments. We look forward to receiving your application.
We live diversity and equality of opportunity. That is why we enable equal participation for people with disabilities and encourage everyone to apply. All person related formulations in our job advertisements are considered to be gender neutral.
Fragen zu dieser Jobanzeige?
Hier ist der/die persönliche Ansprechpartner/in:
Augsburger Straße 106, 89231 Neu-Ulm
(0)731 - 378 733 4