Looking for a new project?As a partner of the most successful companies in Germany, Experis is the clients first choice in precisely tailored human resources management, recruitment and project support in the sectors Engineering, Healthcare and IT.
Our client is currently looking for a Senior DevOps Web Engineer (m/f/d) in Berlin.
Our offer for you:
- An exciting project
- Attractive salary
Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Contributing to the team’s work to architect its new infrastructure based on Google Kubernetes Engine and other Google Cloud services around it
- Collaborating with product teams to analyze services, identify improvement areas for public cloud adoption and help to implement them
- Contributing to codebase that defines infrastructure components for production and development environments
- Coaching and mentoring product development teams about running their workloads on Kubernetes and leveraging other public cloud capabilities
- Several years of experience in software development and/or system architecture
- Deep knowledge of designing infrastructures and deploying workloads on Kubernetes and experience in public cloud platforms such as Google Cloud Platform. (AWS and Azure knowledge is plus)
- Solid understanding of CI/CD pipelines
- General understanding of UNIX/Linux systems, networking, troubleshooting skills
- General knowledge of JVM languages, Node.js or Go
- General knowledge of relational and non-relational databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch
- Knowledge and experience in deploying and operating services such as Kafka is a plus
- Knowledge about Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform, Chef, Puppet
- Advanced understanding of design, implementation and operation of distributed services and API’s
- Passion for agile software development and DevOps principles
- High aspiration for quality balanced with a good sense of pragmatism
- Independent and quick adoption of new technologies and concepts
- Effective oral and written English communication skills
Duration: 10 months
Language: English, German
Contact us:If this is of interest to you, please send us your CV (incl. all necessary contact details [name, address, telephone numbers, Email]) referring to the project name and relevant contact person. Please refrain from sending several attachments. We look forward to receiving your application.
We live diversity and equality of opportunity. That is why we enable equal participation for people with disabilities and encourage everyone to apply. All person related formulations in our job advertisements are considered to be gender neutral.
With over 40 years of experience in recruiting in the specialized business areas of IT, Engineering and Healthcare, Experis stands for three fundamental values: Experience, Expertise, Excellence. Get to know us and your possibilities!