Looking for a change in your career?As a partner of the most successful companies in Germany, Experis is the clients first choice in precisely tailored human resources management, recruitment and project support in the sectors Engineering, Healthcare and IT.
Our client is currently looking for a technical purchaser (m/f/d) in Mainz-Kastel.
About the Position:
- Independently designable work-life balance through flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development through varied tasks
- Planning security through permanent employment
- Attractive salary
- Analysis of the procurement market
- Performing procurement transactions
- Preparation and execution of inquiries
- Preparation and execution of eAuctions
- Conducting price comparisons and cost analyzes
- Participation in negotiations and contract design
- Identification of cost reduction measures
- Development of suppliers regarding delivery performance and price (TCO)
- Collaboration with the Global Category Team
- Maintaining of SAP master data
- Creation and control of KPIs
- Experience in Electronics, SIOP
- MBA or other Master´s degree preferred, emphasis in operations and supply chain preferred
- Direct materials management experience for factories preferred
- Previous experience in global high-mix manufacturing business
- Demonstrated ability to manage / lead multiple projects and changing priorities
- Ability to work with all levels of Leadership
- Ability to make data-driven decisions
- Successful use of decision-making and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills in German language. Further languages like English preferred
Contact:If this is of interest to you, please send us your CV (incl. all necessary contact details [name, address, telephone numbers, Email]) referring to the project name and relevant contact person. Please refrain from sending several attachments. We look forward to receiving your application.
We live diversity and equality of opportunity. That is why we enable equal participation for people with disabilities and encourage everyone to apply. All person related formulations in our job advertisements are considered to be gender neutral.