Bereit für eine neue Herausforderung?For a customer, Experis is looking for you as a Firmware Engineer (m/w/d) in Ditzingen.
Was Sie für Ihren Arbeitsplatz erhalten:
- Personal and professional training
- Wide range of further education
- Attractive salary of up to 6200 €
- Flat hierarchies and short internal decision-making paths
- Good work-life balance
Das sind Ihre Aufgaben:
- Understanding of the payload, functions and processing, and analysis of user requirements in order to determine the firmware specification, the processing, interfaces, and the verification concept
- Development of the interfaces between HW and FW and signal processing/algorithms for IoT and L-Band applications, implementation & test, support to an in-the-field testbed
- RF Signal processing development support in new IoT applications
- VHDL-implementation of low-level driver and interface control & configuration, functional and performance testing.
- Technical planning of the firmware development aligned with the payload development
Das bringen Sie mit:
- Deep FPGA tools knowledge including timing closure for FPGAsImplementation of High Speed Serial interfaces such as PCIe, Aurora, JESD204B
- Implementation of on-chip bus AMBA AXI
- Application knowledge in communications, high speed data transfer and signal processing
- Familiar with optimisation of RF signal processing algorithms for limited FPGA resources
- Familiarity with programming in MATLAB HDL Coder
- Formal verification techniques
- Familiar with Mentor Modelsim
- Familiar with Xilinx FPGAand SoC devices like Zynq Ultrascale+ including 3rd party IP, and Vivado
- Good communication and facilitation skills
- Ability to co-ordinate and instruct a small team of firmware and software developers
- Fluent in German and English essential (written technical reports and spoken)
Ability and will to travel
Contact:If this is of interest to you, please send us your CV (incl. all necessary contact details [name, address, telephone numbers, Email]) referring to the project name and relevant contact person. Please refrain from sending several attachments. We look forward to receiving your application.
We live diversity and equality of opportunity. That is why we enable equal participation for people with disabilities and encourage everyone to apply. All person related formulations in our job advertisements are considered to be gender neutral.