Looking for a new project?Our client is currently looking for a Release Manager (m/f/d) for a project in Dusseldorf.
- Establishing and ensuring that appropriate Transition and Transformation Methodology (TTM) / ITIL processes are used/followed
- responsible for ensuring that resources, timelines, and the overall quality of the process are all considered and accounted for
- co-ordinates all the Program Management Office (PMO) (Leitstand / Command Center) internal and external project activities.
- Manage / support SMEs in execution of their activities
- Intensive collaboration with partners (Avaloq)
Experience and Qualifications:
- Several years in operation of release & change management processes (or similar activities)
- Several years Project Management Experience
- Ideally background in financial services (optional) / German Language (optional)
Duration: asap for 6 month
Contact us:If this is of interest to you, please send us your CV (incl. all necessary contact details [name, address, telephone numbers, Email]) referring to the project name and relevant contact person. Please refrain from sending several attachments. We look forward to receiving your application.
We live diversity and equality of opportunity. That is why we enable equal participation for people with disabilities and encourage everyone to apply. All person related formulations in our job advertisements are considered to be gender neutral.
With over 40 years of experience in recruiting in the specialized business areas of IT, Engineering and Healthcare, Experis stands for three fundamental values: Experience, Expertise, Excellence. Get to know us and your possibilities!