Looking for a new project?Our client is currently looking for a System Engineer / Developer (m/f/d) electrical engineering for a project in Schweinfurt
Current team consists of around 15 colleagues.
Responsibilities:Development and maintenance of embedded software for medical systems for use in renal insufficiency or other extracorporeal blood treatment procedures
- New and further development of technical-medical procedures taking functional safety into account
- Concept development and implementation of feasibility analysis/tests
- Modeling and simulation of physical systems
- Interdisciplinary preparation of system/product and component requirements and specifications
- Implementation of developer tests
- Participation in reviews of software and device functions
- Creation and execution of test cases within the framework of the verification of software- and device functions
- Preparation of the necessary documentation
- Carrying out risk analysis and assessments
- Implementation of system integration
- Support in the creation of interface requirements
- Development in accordance with internal processes and guidelines as well as regulatory requirements
- Ensuring high-quality results with regard to functional safety, good testability of individual functions and simple maintainability
- Programming knowledge in C/C++
- Agile approach
- Polarion Wind Chill
Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree in engineering science in the fields of electrical engineering, physics, physical engineering, medical technology or a comparable academic education.
- Ideally professional experience in years required for successful function perception as well as further relevant experience in certain functions such as project management or leadership experience.
- Graduates to long-term professional experience as component/system developer or verifier (incl. project management experience and experience in requirements engineering)
- Profound programming knowledge in C/C++ as well as experience with other platforms and languages (e.g. Phyton, Linux, Windows.
- Experience with embedded systems, preferably in medical technology
- If applicable, advanced knowledge with model-based development (MatLab, Simulink, Simscape, Modelica etc.)- plan on finding out what would make these applicable
- Experience with agile software development approaches
- Experience in Polarion is a huge plus but is not mandatory. Polarion is a lifecycle management tool. They also utilize Wind Chill
Required languages: good written and spoken English preferred
Duration: asap for 6 months
Contact us:If this is of interest to you, please send us your CV (incl. all necessary contact details [name, address, telephone numbers, Email]) referring to the project name and relevant contact person. Please refrain from sending several attachments. We look forward to receiving your application.
We live diversity and equality of opportunity. That is why we enable equal participation for people with disabilities and encourage everyone to apply. All person related formulations in our job advertisements are considered to be gender neutral.
With over 40 years of experience in recruiting in the specialized business areas of IT, Engineering and Healthcare, Experis stands for three fundamental values: Experience, Expertise, Excellence. Get to know us and your possibilities!